I was very happy and grateful to receive a nomination for the Beautiful Blogger Award from my new friend Eunice at Living and Lovin The award happened to coincide with the completion of my first year of daily blogging which made it even more special.
The rules are to post 7 interesting things about myself, nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award, and let them know about the nomination.
So here are 7 little snippets of information about myself:
- When I was 12 years old I wanted to be a psychiatrist
- My favourite flavour of Italian ice cream is green apple
- My husband Clive and I met through a dating agency
- I have a lumbar scoliosis of 52 degrees
- I have 6 moles on my arm, evenly spaced & in an exact straight line
- We owe our present house in Italy to an earthquake
- I adore growing roses
Here is a list of other bloggers who I feel especially deserve the award:
I’m delighted to announce that Eunice at Living and Lovin has very kindly nominated me for another award – the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
Here are the answers to 5 questions:
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Movie – Dances with Wolves
- Favorite Book – In this House of Brede, by R. Godden
- Favorite Meal – Fish and Chips
- Favorite Song – My Heart Will Go On
Here are my nominees to receive the award:
My dear friend Eunice acknowledged my blog again with the very welcome Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
I would like to nominate http://philosbooks.com/blog/ for the award.